Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Homework 11

1. If I could have a robot that could do any one thing, I would want it to be able to go to work for me. The one problem with this would be that since the robot would be at work, I would of course not be. Usually when I am not working, then I am spending money. So, I would need it to do a really good job in order to get a promotion, or just get another, higher paying job.

2. Robots could be created to include holographic projectors or stereograms, like what is commonly seen in the Star Wars films. Not only could they have the technology built into them, but they could aid in the development of the technology. So, if artificial intelligence is advanced enough, robots could come up with new ideas for enhancement of the technology of just in the manufacture of it.

3. I thought the time lapse videos were very interesting. It's like when your mom would mark your height on the wall every year on your birthday, but in this case you can actually see the changes occurring. Its almost like your watching an individual grow in fast forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment